Pre-make at home
What You’ll Need
- 3 to 4 crisp, ripe organic apples
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
What To Do
- Slice off the top, stem side, of the apple and slice the apple into thin rounds. Try to slice them evenly and around 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Remove the seeds or the whole core.
- Toss the sliced apples with cinnamon and sugar.
- Arrange a single layer in dehydrator
- Turn the dehydrator to 135F. Allow the apples to dehydrate for 6 to 8 hours or until they are dried and as crisp as you want them to be.
- Store in an airtight container to maintain crispness.