August 14, 2018
Egg and Sausage Breakfast Role Up
Who am I kidding? These aren’t just for breakfast. A quick and easy meal, packed full of protein.
What You’ll Need
Serving size: 5
- 6″ flour tortillas
- Fully cooked sausage links
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese
What You’ll Do
- Heat the sausage over medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally until warmed through.
- Remove the sausages from the pan and add the eggs. Whisk the eggs well, season with salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs as they cook.
- Divide the scrambled eggs among the tortillas and top with shredded cheese.
- Place a sausage link on top. Roll up and enjoy!
Note: You can warm up the tortillas prior to filling them.