Delicious pre-made Chili is a perfect, easy camping dish that can pack a punch when it comes to protein and flavor.
What You’ll Need
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 3 Bell Peppers
- 2 28 oz cans Diced Tomatoes with chilies
- 2 16 oz can Chili Black Beans
- 2 16 oz can Chili Spicy Red Beans
- 12 oz Tomato Paste
- 4 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Ancho Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle/Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Cumin
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cayenne Powder (optional)
What To Do
- In a pan, add GREEN PEPPER. Cook until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add BEEF, breaking apart with a spatula as it cooks, until browned.
- While beef is browning, in a large pot, (without draining), add BEANS, DICED TOMATOES, and TOMATO PASTE. Stir and bring to boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in SPICES.
- Stir in (strained) BEEF and PEPPERS into the large pot. Reduce heat and cover with lid. Simmer on medium low heat for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally. (For thicker chili, remove lid and simmer longer.)
- Serve with preferred toppings. We like Frito’s.